Pumpkin Season Tours
Bures Berry Patch offers school/group tours on Thursdays and Fridays throughout our fall season. In addition, we are able to provide tours to Girl Scout or Boy Scout troops in the evenings if needed. Tours usually last from two to three hours, depending on the number of children and their needs. Tours can be as large as 60 children or as small as 15. (We reserve the right to combine tours if necessary.)
The tour includes:
- a brief, age-appropriate educational talk on fruit and vegetable production
- a walk through the pumpkin patch, raspberry patch (sometimes we even get to taste the raspberries if it is early enough in the fall), and strawberry fields, as well as a viewing (from a distance) of active bee hives
- a tractor-drawn hay ride around the patch
- time to pick out your own pumpkin from the patch
- a stroll through our corn maze
Each child will receive:
- a pumpkin — as large as you can carry
- a gourd
- a pumpkin coloring book
- a honey straw
Additional pumpkins, squash, gourds, and Indian corn will be available for purchase.
Port-a-potty on premises. Large lawn area available for picnics. Room for bus parking.
For reservations or more information, call us at 608-924-1404.
See you in the patch!