COVID-19: Strawberry Season Precautions
Please help us keep the Patch safe for you, our customers, our employees, and your farmers.
- Please do not visit our farm if you are not feeling well.
- Since everything we do during strawberry season is outside, you are not required to wear face masks. However, we do ask that you maintain social distancing while visiting.
- Please follow our new setup for the picking checkin and checkout as well as at the registers. Signs will indicate where you need to be.
- Sorry, but we will only have
pick-your-ownstrawberries this season. No pre-pickedstrawberries.
- Like always, our fields are set up using flags to mark your assigned picking row. To help us maintain social distancing, please pick only from that assigned row.
- Children are still welcome to visit the Patch with adults, but please stay together and respect others’ social distance.
- No rides to the field will be available this season.
- During strawberry season we accept cash, check, credit, and debit.
The guidelines above are in place for your safety and our employees’ safety. We ask that you follow these guidelines. We in turn make our pledge to follow these:
- Box carriers will be sanitized after each user.
- We have checklists to keep track of all sanitizing. Regularly touched surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- Our employees will not be allowed to report to work if experiencing any symptoms of
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the farm.
- We will follow current CDC recommendations and state guidelines as closely as possible.
We sincerely hope you are well and that you’ll join us again this season. Please remember that we’re all in this together and that if we all work together, in the end we can all have some delicious fruit in our freezer and jam in our bellies.